divorceinfo.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 09:30:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
254478 Posts in 18118 Topics by 1374 Members
Latest Member: urwahawa11
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  divorceinfo.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Helping Each Other (Moderator: m_t)
| | |-+  Worthless piece of rotten debri !!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Worthless piece of rotten debri !!  (Read 1056 times)
Cam

ppppbbbtttt

« on: March 17, 2009, 03:52:26 PM »

Dadgum rotten waste of fresh air , called my son , said if I was over where was the truck.  Well I've been over before and the truck wasn't there.  Why the hell is he knowing where I am or what I'm driving.  My son told him I had wrecked the truck and caught a ride. 

Then that worthless faking highfalooting bag of waste called my son in law 'at work' and chewed him out for not calling him and telling him I had wrecked the truck.  Then he told my son in law he was going to call our pregnant daughter , who is due in 2 weeks , that he was disappointed in her for not telling him.  So my son in law called her and warned her that her dad was going to call and that he was 'hot'.  Well she called me , oh yeah we talk, I reassured her that I would speak with him myself and apologized for her being in the middle .

She said dad was always putting her there especially recently.  I told her I was sorry that I couldn't control him but that I would talk with him for her.  I told her I hadn't called him because the truck repair was my business not his.  He wasn't paying for it and I hadn't decided just what I was going to do with it.  I also told her it just wasn't any of his business.  If he felt he needed to know something about me he should be calling me not her.  I didn't realize he had been pressuring her for info about me. 

Well you can hit me with a bucket of shit and I won't fly off the handle but if you mess with my kids your gonna get more than a bucket of shit. 

I had an indepth conversation with him I'll run by ya'll later.  Just let it be known he called his kids and apologized for putting them in the middle and when he started whinning my daughter told him that she just couldn't be in the middle.  If he needed to know anything about me to call me and ask me!  But to no longer put her in the middle!!  I am soooo proud of her that just was not an easy thing to do.

I called each of my kids and apologized for putting them in the middle in any way shape or form.  That I didn't know he had called them about me.  They said I hadn't put them in the middle that dad was.  I called my son in law and apologized to him too.  He said the same thing , that I had no control over my stbx.  Doesn't matter they are in the middle and he and I are on each end. 

Long conversation, short version.  I told him I have a new attorney and I was absolutely finished trying to deal with him on any level.  Well lets just say a few things flew and he is on notice.  I only give one warning of this kind and he knows me well enough to know I don't brag.  I can give a tongue lashing even a masochist doesn't want.  I don't have to yell or cuss but I dang sure don't mince words ,  I tell it straight up and honest and he can run like a dirty yellow bellied coyote for all I care he can fall of the ends of the earth. 

I told him I was doing just fine without him as a matter of fact really good without him.  That when I quit being his man, I've been better than ever.   That I will never be another man's mule.  I don't need him , I don't want him and I'm damn lucky to have him out of my life!!  That I wouldn't take him back if he was served up goldplated !!  Heck I had someone ask me the other day why I was looking so good , since  the mongrel was outta my life.  I told em' maybe I just didn't like him'. 

I gotta go be back later !! 

Stephy

We're all Stoop!d Monkeys

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 04:09:33 PM »

Wow, I can tell you're pissed!  I sure would be.  To do that to your kids..yup, you're so much better off without that son of a bitch.  These idiots that only have their own interests at heart will always stupify me.  They don't deserve good people like us, and we're better off without them.

You go, girl!

"Dwell in the peace of your own being and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you." - Guru Nanak
TC
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »

You did good.

Just one point...QUIT apologizing to your kids for HIS actions!  Let them see him for what he is....hell woman, they already know it, but you are confusing them by apologizing for him.  So Stop it alrady!

TC
silly dreamer

Dreams Unwind,...

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »

Sounds like you got thru enough to let him know without question where you stand on involving the kids!

Careful about how much info you share wrt the attys and case and such.. I know it can be hard when you're fired up, but just try to be mindful - don't wanna give up anything that might hurt you later or give him any heads up of things to come.

Sorry you have to deal with such an ass. At least your kids are old enough to have a better grasp of what's going on and how to deal with it... good luck to you all. I hope it's settled soon.

Hugs Cam.
Someday

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 09:23:53 PM »

Love it!!!!

Great vent - glad you gave him an earful also. I always felt much better mad than sad.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
Wolfy

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »

I'm not gonna make you mad at me for nothin'. I'm scared of you!   Cheesy
H0$$
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »

cam, stop with all of the talking with him and stop with all of the apologizing to the kids. If he calls, a simple "fuck you" is all that's in order. As for the kids, they'll work it out/figure it out for themselves. Stop making situations bigger and more important than they are. You will find that will simplify your life greatly.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:05:11 PM by H0$$ » Logged
TC
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »

cam, stop with all of the talking with him and stop with all of the apologizing to the kids. If he calls, a simple "fuck you" is all that's in order. As for the kids, they'll work it out/figure it out for themselves. Stop making situations bigger and more important than they are. You will find that will simply your life greatly.

Yup, well said!

TC
Ann Marie

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

I have to agree with TC and Hoss, and I have to add.....

ABOUT TIME GIRLFRIEND!!!!

You did good! He now knows where you stand and don't back down.

Just for you Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeNuISObVYk&feature=related
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:12:41 PM by Ann Marie » Logged
chill

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »

Cam good job for getting mad.  Just no more information about your "new" lawyer, or the strategy......what he doesn't know, hits him harder and usually means better and more for you.  Just sayin.

ResetDad
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 01:10:22 AM »

I think you're handling it just fine Cam Smiley

Bet it felt great to let go a bit and give him an earfull Smiley

Keep it up girl  Grin
belle

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 07:01:03 AM »

That when I quit being his man, I've been better than ever.   

LMFAO.......somebody pass me a towel to clean up this coffee spray!

*HEO since '02 and won't be run off by trolls.*
Cam

ppppbbbtttt

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 08:18:59 AM »

Here's a towel for ya girl !!  He's got a new man now !!  My little tippy toes just can't handle the pressure !  Heck I might 'break a nail' oh my !!

He was trying really hard to 'talk down and pressure me'  I just told him to talk to the new atty.  He was going to send the new proposal to the old atty and I told him she no longer worked for me.   I had hired a new one and was not now nor again going to try and deal with him myself.   I had tried over and over to give him opportunities to settle reasonably and be decent.  Now I just don't give a care after he treated our kids with such disrespect.  He can fall of the ends of the earth.  I told him any and all proposals would now have to go thru my new attorney.  He made me several offers over the phone and I said I won't discuss any of this with you. 

He told me I was being unreasonable and I said 'you bet' !!  Hell at that point I really and still don't give a care what he thinks.  Such a coward to admit to our daughter he didn't like talking to me directly and wanted to go thru her to get information about me.  How can such a selfish ass not for one moment see the stress and pain he is causing her.  She has been so 'up' because dad has been calling her recently and coming by.  Now he tells her it was for info!!   

I'm gonna hang his gold plated balls offa my back hitch and let em' swing back and forth behind my cute little red sports car with 'HIS' written above it.   Then I'm getting my old plates back which said RSS RIG ....

I hope he had 'bad' dreams last night from grabbing his balls and holding on tight in his sleep !!   

Stiff Upper Lip

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »

Cam

Keep up the take names and kick ass attitude and don't let that sap sucker try and talk down to you.  That mother of trucker piece of shit deserves to have his balls cut off and served on a platter to him. 

Stay strong Darlin.   Smiley 

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

Mark Twain
Stephy

We're all Stoop!d Monkeys

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 03:06:53 PM »

Girl, you don't need his balls..you've got quite a set of your own.  Grin

I'm on a bit of an anti-ex kick this afternoon too.  Just had a convo with the ex that reinforced the fact that it was a good thing I got rid of the selfish narcissist.(redundant? lol)

You know what else the conversation did for me?  Made me appreciate the man I'm with now even more. Smiley  Not that I was lacking in that area. Smiley

"Dwell in the peace of your own being and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you." - Guru Nanak
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: